Monday, January 21, 2008

Depressed and whiny...

I feel so very depressed today. My Packers lost in overtime to the stinkin Giants. We should have had that win...hands down...and Brett *literally* threw it away when he threw an interception in overtime that resulted in the Giants getting good enough field position for a field goal. (Quiet sobs...)


Maybe I'll be able to talk about it more later. But right now it's just *gulp* too painful.



And then there's just the usual whiny bitterness about the weather. I realize it's winter and it's Iowa and we get cruddy winter weather. But I'm starting to think that if I have to clean the "wintry mix" off my car one more time I may need to seriously consider being committed. It's just getting to be a little ridiculous! At least I can still find humor in the situation...



Anyone else feel like a goner? :)

No comments: