Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crankiness...

I am terribly cranky today. For one, I have a massive migraine that even my prescription medication is barely touching. (And who says medication solves everything...) Two, the second person I helped today was less than desirable to deal with. I really cannot stand people who believe that their time is much more valuable than everyone else's, let alone that they are entitled to certain treatment that others are not, regardless of policies. (We have policies for a reason, deal with it.) Three, my car is making that obnoxious farting sound that cars get when something is going on the exhaust system. (Did I mention I just replaced the muffler and half the exhaust piping less than 2 months ago?! Yay, more money to spend! Pfft!) Finally, I'm just plain tired. My cat seems to think that 4am is an exceptional time to use me as her own personal jungle gym/pouncing practice pad. (She'll make a fine fur coat someday...just kidding...I think...)

Tomorrow's a new day...I hope.

No comments: