Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here goes...

So...I made the mistake of attending an ILA (Iowa Library Association...for you un-library folks) preconference session today on blogs and RSS. Big mistake...big, big, BIG mistake! I have now found an outlet for all of my pathetic whiny rants as a librarian. An outlet that I can share with the rest of the world if I so wish!

Oh, the joys of it all! Baring my weary librarian soul for all to see on the big ol' world wide net. Telling the world how I really feel. My pains, my sufferings, the feelings that I keep hidden all day long...

Okay, okay, so I tend toward the dramatic from time to time...shoot me! In all honesty, I'm pretty darn excited about this whole blogging the library thing. It just seems like such a cool way for me to connect to all sorts of different people. I'm addicted to my facebook account and my MySpace account, so I figured this "blogging" was a natural progression into another online addiction. Only this time, I may actually get paid for it!! I love to connect with other people, this is one of the biggest reasons why I have sold my soul to the library devil. A career that is perfectly fit for the bursting extrovert in me!


So, here goes...my dive into the blogosphere...hope to hear from you all soon! Enjoy!

No comments: