Thursday, June 26, 2008

I want my...


baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back...RIBS!! YUMMY!!

That's right kids, this weekend is the 21st Annual Barbeque Round-up, and yours truly here is planning on stuffing herself silly! I looove myself some ribs!

If you have never been to the Barbeque Round-up, I highly suggest you attend! There are vendors from all around the country that come here to lil' ol' Iowa to compete for our tastebuds! That's right, they're here to compete. As you go around tasting (and tasting some more...and some more...) you need to keep tabs on which vendor you liked the best. Because you will be asked to fill out a ballot at the end for your favorite.

Now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret here...the best way to really enjoy BBQ Round-up is to split up. Get a big group together and everyone goes to a different booth and orders a sample. They give you roughly 3-4 ribs and sauce with each sample. You then meet back up and split those puppies up! This way, you get the best of all worlds! Take it from a seasoned BBQ-Roundup veteran, this is the way to go!

Hope to see ya'll there! I'll be the one stuffing my face...er...wait...that'll be most of us...nevermind!

No comments: