Saturday, April 12, 2008

Song List for a Moody Day

I've been feeling a little moody lately (surprise, surprise!). I think a lot of it simply stems from the lack of decent weather. I mean really, do we still need snow in April?!

So, last night, while feeling rather moody and sipping on a lovely glass of riesling, I came up with a top ten list of good moody songs. For some of them, it's moody lyrics and for others it's a moody beat. If you're feeling moody lately, like me, then check out my list. (Preferably with a good glass of wine!)


Molly's Top Ten Moody Music List

1. "Shelter" by Ray LaMontagne
2. "Hit the Ground" by Lizz Wright
3. "Pieces Don't Fit Anymore" by James Morrison
4. "What Is It This Time?" by Jamie Liddell
5. "Prison" by Melissa Etheridge
6. "Feelin Love" by Paula Cole
7. "Red House" by Jimi Hendrix
8. "Autumn" by Paolo Nutini
9. "Missing Your Love" by Jonny Lang
10. "I Know" by Jude

No comments: