Friday, November 21, 2008

I am at a loss...

...for words, that is...I just can't seem to come up with anything to blog about lately.

I suppose that some of the problem could be that I have had the stomach flu for the last couple of days (Which by the way, so conveniently showed up when I was on a date...talk about first impressions...yeesh!).

Or perhaps its just a simple case of writers block. I've been trying to participate in NaNoWriMo this month. For those of you unfamiliar...NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. The goal of NaNoWriMo is to write a 175 page novel (50,000 words) by midnight November 30th. According to the website, "Because of the limited writing window, the ONLY thing that matters in NaNoWriMo is output. It's all about quantity, not quality. The kamikaze approach forces you to lower your expectations, take risks, and write on the fly." Although I have a pretty good idea as to what I want to write about, it's been a bit of a struggle to get it all out.

Or quite possibly, it's just that I'm really that boring!

No comments: