Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Police Evidence?!

So here I was, this afternoon, at my Linn Area Reads meeting at the Marion Public Library, immersed in a very serious discussion of humorous staff antics when a Marion staffer came in to interrupt.

Evidently, Marion had been having some theft issues and discovered the patron who was involved in the acts of thievery. He was arrested and charged with said thefts.

However, when the police searched his home, they discovered more than just Marion items that had been stolen. The picture above is one of two items of ours that had been stolen.

Now, first, might I point out that I find it totally hilarious that it was still in the evidence bag when I got it back this afternoon. Second, if you look at the picture you'll notice a line that says location. Read what follows and try to stifle the laughter! Bedroom wall?! I don't know if that means it was attached to the bedroom wall, or it was inside of it. But the fact that the item location was bedroom wall makes this whole situation that much more humorous in my eyes! And you thought our jobs were so quiet and peaceful?!

No comments: