Friday, March 7, 2008

I promise...

This is my last complaint about the winter weather...okay...maybe not...so I lied! (Hey...I need something to complain about and if it's not the library then it might as well be the weather!!) Has it not been a rough winter? I mean, seriously! I had to laugh last weekend when it was about 50 degrees out and there were *literally* people walking around in flip-flops and tank tops. (You think it's been a little rough?!)

I think my mom stated it best last night when she said, "Hey! We've gone four days without precipitation! Maybe spring's finally on it's way!" Now, mind you, my parents live an hour south of here in Washington and didn't get the crud that we did on Wednesday morning. But bless my mom for being the optimistic one...I'll just continue to whine about it until the middle of summer!

So, I found this cartoon today and couldn't help but share it because it expresses so much of how I feel right now--a little robbed by winter!

Here's to a "precipitation-free" weekend! Woo!

No comments: