Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Duh nah nah-nah nah nuh da dun

*They say it's your birthday* Duh nah nah-nah nah nuh da dun *Well, it's my birthday too, yeah!* For those of you who can't figure out what tune I'm singing it's "Birthday" by the Beatles.

Yeah, that's right...it's my birthday...the big 2-6. Past my quarterlife crises of the 25th year and on to the 26th. Yep, four whole years away from 30. *scary* I mean really, what do I have left to look forward to?!? My mid-life crisis? (Only if it's a good one and I get a Ferrari and lots of really fabulous shoes!) I suppose I shouldn't be so pessimistic about getting older. I'm sure there are lots of things to look forward to...like menopause...sorry...too much information! Anywho, this birthday really hasn't been a bad one. I got to eat a half a pan of really yummy cake. I received some beautiful flowers from my beau. Tonight, after work I get to go have dinner and pig out. I recieved lots of great birthday wishes via phone, e-mail and other electronic communications. So really, I should be grateful that I have so many wonderful people around me to celebrate with!

Let the party begin! Duh nah nah-nah nah nuh da dun...

No comments: